She has taught commercial arbitration at the Universidad José Maria Vargas in Caracas. Her articles focus on the legal aspects of electronic commerce. She is the co-founder and Senior Partner of Sarmiento Núñez Consulting (SNC). Between 1998 and 2004 Mrs. Sarmiento was based in Geneva providing services to a number of United Nations agencies. She oversaw implementations in field-missions to Africa, Asia and South-America. She currently works as consultant and lives between Switzerland and Venezuela. English, French, Italian, German (B2-C1 level), and Spanish.
- - Law Speciality: International Trade Law, Contracts, and Corporate Law, International Public and Private Law, Legal Aspects of Electronic Commerce/ICTs.
- - Law Complementary matters: International Taxation Law; Copyright Law; Immigration Law; Family and Successions Law (with international elements)
- - Non-Law-related matters: Project Management. Feasibility Studies. Project Proposals. Bid Offers according to TOR
- - 2003 Post-graduate Course on International Trade Law from the ILO International Training Centre & Istituto Universitario di Studi Europei, Turin, Italy
- - 1998 Master's Degree on International Trade Law from the Université de Bourgogne, France
- - 1996 Law Degree from the Universidad Central de Venezuela